Thursday, July 19, 2007

Michael Vick Sleeps In Dog House

You can take the boy out of the brain-dead backwoods, but you can't make his brain come back to life. Atlanta Falcon Michael Vick was recently arrested and indicted on charges of conducting illegal dogfights at his Atlanta mansion.

"I thought it was legal" Vick was heard to remark. "I mean, I earn millions sacrificing my body and risking severe injury in pointless displays of barbaric tirades, why can't dogs do it as well? I mean, has the bombastic idea of animal cruelty permeated our society so insidiously that we would rather be spectators of human barbarism than let our canine companions take part in the sport?"

(This quote was severely doctored by Vick's publicist, this was the original quote).

"Fuckin' dawgs belong to me so I shoud do what I want wit dem'. Man, this shit is fucked up, man. Fuck the law! Fucking nigga-ass homos takin my shit, fuck."

No comments: